“His intelligence and facility with language are among the best I’ve seen.”
– Stephen Sondheim
You’ve been searching the web for an editor, because:
- You don’t have the time you need to proofread and check your work;
- You want to polish your work, but grammar isn’t your strong point;
- You know what to say, but you need help organizing your ideas;
- You want a fresh pair of eyes to offer suggestions to improve your work.
Your search has ended.
I have worked on thousands of projects as a professional editor, shaping the prose of novice writers and Nobel laureates, and I look forward to working with you. A writer myself, I respect those who confront the blank page. I believe the ultimate goal of a good editor is to help writers connect with their audience. A good editor is:
- Thoughtful: he treats each work with equal respect and consideration;
- Honest: he is candid (but not unkind) in explaining how the work does or doesn’t achieve its goals;
- Articulate: he has a strong command of language and how it can be used differently to connect with different audiences;
- Humble: he realizes that it’s the writer’s work and not his.
For a free consultation about your project, contact me. >>
Not ready yet? Explore my website to find out more about me. >>